Thursday, September 9, 2010

Honey Do's


Justin has been in and out of work since July which has really in alot of ways been sucha blessing. He was able to spend alot of time with Austin while he was here, he has really got to spend alot of quality time with me and the kids, he has been a huge help around the house and my absolute favorte part, all my "honey-do's" get done. I saw a spice rack I really liked in a magaize and I told Justin that I wanted it, he said "I can build you one better than that one for alot less". I said "well great! lets do it". That was over a year ago. He just never had the time to do it. Until now! I love my new spice rack!!! He really thought it all out. He measured all my spice bottles to customize all the different sizes and to make sure the shelves were big enough to fit the big bottles from costco and the little bottles for baking. I posted it on my facebook page and alot of my "friends" wanted one also. My bestfriend asked if there was any way she could borrow him for a few days, she has some projects for him:) I am working on quite the "honey do" list for him. I have asked him to build the kids a play kitchen for their Christmas present. I will keep you all posted on the progress of that project. I am so impressed with my spice rack that I absolutely can not wait to see his ideas for the kids kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment