Friday, March 11, 2011

Exciting News

Well very shortly after Christmas but before the new year Justin and I found out we are expecting a wonderful new addition to the family. My due date is Septmeber 12th but will most likely be born on September 1st. That is the date that we are tenitively scheduled for. Well the year 2011 has been a good one but MAN has it been BUSY. January was just a world wide of a month. I had a few weeks of real bad morning sickness and the on top of that the kids and I all got a horrible cold that we just couldn't seem to get over. On top of the morning sickness, and other sickness I had and then taking care of the sick kids, my work has been crazy busy (not that I'm complaining). January just flew by and we were all so sick for Abbi's birthday so about a week and a half later we did actually find alittle time in there to PARTY!:) So I appoligize now for my lack of updates but I promise to be better about it from this time forward:)

No comments:

Post a Comment